Sunday, December 26, 2010

Seasons would come and go but you would always find me

Seasons would come
and..
seasons would go
but you would
find me in all seasons
flowing with
fresh river waters
perrenial
In fragrance of
spring-buds of
to be flowering trees
Alogwith widespread
green fields,
of farmers
Dancing with
melodious chorus of
chirping birds
In the moonlit night of
full moonday
Along grassy pastures of
free wandering shepherds,nomads
With free skyflier birds
Top hill of
snowclad mountain peaks
aha..! my thrilling nature
let me flow
as naturally as
you flow in me.

2 comments:

  1. Flavour of Nature fine-tunes throughout this free verse and end with picturesque photograph. God Bless You.

    astuteabode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shivakumari,
    Thanks a lot for your comment on my poem. Only the person like you ,who is true lover of nature can really enjoy and appreciate such work.

    ReplyDelete